Dental Crowns Near You
Dental crowns are custom-fit caps designed to protect and restore your teeth. Ceramic dental crowns will blend seamlessly with the rest of your teeth. If you are interested in receiving dental crowns in Winnipeg, schedule a consultation with us to see if you’re an ideal candidate.
When Are Dental Crowns Necessary?
We offer dental crowns in Winnipeg to save and protect weakened teeth. Dental crowns can treat the following concerns:
- You broke your tooth
- You have tooth decay
- To protect your teeth after a root canal
- Your tooth is weak
- You have a dental implant or dental bridge
- Your teeth are discolored
- Your teeth are misshapen
Our dentist recommends crowns when other dental treatments are not viable. Schedule an appointment to discuss if dental crowns are the right solution for you.
What to Expect When Receiving Dental Crowns Near You
After your dentist has determined that dental crowns are the right solution for you, impressions of your teeth will be taken. Once your custom-made crowns are ready, we will fit and permanently place the crowns onto your teeth.
How to Maintain Dental Crowns
Dental crowns can last for a very long time if adequate care is taken. Our dentist recommends the following tips to prolong your crowns:
- Practice good oral hygiene! Brush twice a day, floss every night, visit your dentist twice a year, use an antiseptic mouthwash, and keep your tongue clean.
- Avoid grinding your teeth. If you grind your teeth, our dentist will recommend a nightguard.
- Avoid hard, chewy, sticky foods that can damage or break your crown.
We Offer Dental Crowns in Winnipeg
We provide dental crowns near you to restore your tooth’s functionality and appearance. Schedule an appointment to determine if you are a candidate for dental crowns.