Teeth Whitening Near You
Your smile is an important asset. It’s often the first thing people notice. However, not many people are born with sparkling teeth. If you are disappointed by how dull your teeth are, teeth whitening can brighten your smile. If you are interested in receiving teeth whitening in Winnipeg, visit our dental office for more details.
Interested in Receiving Teeth Whitening in Winnipeg?
Teeth whitening can give your smile a makeover. However, not everyone is an ideal candidate for teeth whitening. Generally, the following patients are not eligible for this procedure:
- Those who have gum disease
- Those who are allergic to the whitening solution
- Those who have restorative dental work (crowns, bridges, etc.)
- Those who have tooth sensitivity
- Those who are under 16
If you are interested in receiving teeth whitening near you, schedule a consultation to see if it’s the right procedure for you.
How White Will Your Teeth Get?
Everyone has varying results due to lifestyle factors and their teeth. Patients who have yellow undertones in their teeth tend to see brighter results than those with grey undertones. Patients who frequently drink coffee or other stain-prone foods will usually see less drastic results due to their teeth’s pre-existing stains. Typically, our patients see a three to eight shade difference after getting their teeth whitened.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
For those who are eligible, teeth whitening can provide significant benefits!
Patients will benefit from:
- Improving their smile
- Improving their confidence
- Long-lasting results
- An extra confidence boost
Teeth whitening is a cost-effective cosmetic procedure. It can enhance your appearance in a couple of hours! It is quick, safe, and effective. With your new, brighter smile, you will feel more confident.
Maintaining Your Results
The following are tips to prolong your treatment:
- Practice proper hygiene to keep your teeth plaque and stain free.
- Consider getting touch-up treatments.
- Avoid sour foods to protect your enamel.
- Avoid dark-colored foods that can stain your teeth. E.g., coffee, balsamic vinegar, and berries.
- Rinse your mouth after eating to prevent plaque buildup.
Are You Ready for A Dazzling Smile?
We provide teeth whitening in Winnipeg to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Schedule a consultation today to see if you are eligible. We are happy to offer teeth whitening near you at Westend Dental!