Emergency Dentist Near You
Dental emergencies come at the most unexpected times. When you have a dental emergency, ensure you seek treatment immediately. We offer emergency dentistry in Winnipeg to treat you when you need it most.
What is Considered a Dental Emergency?
Dental emergencies can come in many different forms, from toothaches to missing teeth to broken crowns. The following are considered dental emergencies:
- If you have constant bleeding- if your gums are continually bleeding, it can be an early sign of gum disease.
- If you have a tooth infection- treating a condition early on can prevent it from spreading.
- If you lost a tooth during an accident or injury- the sooner you come, the higher the likelihood of your tooth being saved.
- Injuries to your mouth – your lips, cheek, or tongue – we can find treatment for you.
- Severe, constant toothaches – if your tooth is continually hurting, can be from tooth decay, cavities, or even gum disease.
- If you broke or are missing a crown or filling.
- If you chipped or cracked your tooth.
Treatment for Dental Emergencies
We provide emergency dentistry in Winnipeg to treat various dental emergencies. The type of treatment will depend on your situation. Root canal therapy may be necessary if you have a painful toothache because of an infection in your tooth’s root. Fillings and crowns can be used to treat chipped or cracked teeth. A dentist will thoroughly examine your teeth and determine the right treatment for you.
Looking for Emergency Dentistry Near You?
When unexpected emergencies arise, our dentist offers emergency dentistry near you. Please visit us as soon as a dental emergency arises. Remember, time is of the essence when it comes to your teeth. Leaving tooth pain unattended will result in more problems in the future. We provide emergency dentistry in Winnipeg to save your teeth.